Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday, December 17th, 2009

The VW experience did not pan out... I had received an e-mail of "Thanks but no, thanks" and then another invitation to yet another interview which eventually got cancelled. I've moved on to some other interests...

The Venezuelan Leadership Development initiative continues to progress... I have involved Cesar Lopez, my brother-in-law as an expert on foreign exchange processes in Venezuela to ensure the financial viability of the initiative...

To close the business side, I continue to work on developing a PeopleTek practice focused only on the leadership journey that IT people travel through... Still shaping up...

On the personal side, today marks the 179th anniversary of Simon Bolivar death, and also three years since I last saw my second daughter, Valentina. I guess there came a point in time at which I ceased to add value to her life...

Had planned to make a trip to South Florida t retrieve Christmas Decorations, fix up the house in preparation for sale and to bring more 'stuff'. Decided the effort and risk did not match the potential benefits and rewards... Cancelled it!

We finally contracted for a front entrance to our house... It is being built as I write this; expected to be ready to go right before Christmas!

That's all for now...

No comments: