Sunday, December 6, 2009

6th day of December, 2009

More veried information...
First, after receiving the 'rejection' email from VW, they called on Thursday to aske me to come over for the next level of interviews... Mixed feelings; on one hand, my self worth is reassured by having gone to the 3rd round of eliminations (being rejected on the 2nd round wasn't good to my self esteem), and on the other hand, there seems to be organizational and communications gaps within VW... Oh well, there may be an opportunity tio fix that....

Second, it snowed yesterday morning; Jan and I woke up to about 3" on the ground and still fallinfg (here is a pic)... It did not melt as fast as we expected; the tepperatures have been low and, as I write this - 8:43 AM CST - it is 21° F outside....







And third, it was Hank Douglas' birthday yesterday and we celebrated in our house. Since Terri's mom has been seriously ill, Terri has been spending most of her time away from home and we decided ho have Hank and his dad (Mr. D) here... I cooked a leg of wild pig and made a cake... Danny & Donna came over and Terri showed up later, as a big surprise for Hank...! Here are some pics...







No comments: