Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday, the 12th day of April, 2010

Jan and I took Pancho, Bo & Bella to the vet's today... Since Pancho was bit quite a lot by ticks, he put him on antibiotics for the next two weeks, just in case he was infected with any nasty stuff. He said that, if Pancho was infected, it would not show in a blood test until three weeks from now; so, as a preemptive measure, he is on antibiotics! Further, they all received a manicure and the booster for their rabies vaccine...

Besides that, Jan and I continued to work on several projects around the house: she is working on the painting/finishing of a bench for the front of the house; I am working on a rustic board to hang my guitars off, restoring the frame of an old sewing machine to make a table out of, and on a cabinet for Jan's closet... Full hands indeed!

I am also looking for a job; need to back to work; UGH!

More later...

No comments: